dog Charlotte.Yesterday I got to go to the Hyattville cowboy carnival. Hyattville
is in the Northern Central Wyoming area. Anyway, there was a BBQ with
lamb, pork and buffalo. I never had lamb and buffalo so I gave it a try. It was really, really, good.
The lamb was very tender and the buffalo had a nice smokey flavor. If you haven't tried them youshould. And I hope you like it too.
I tried bison (american buffalo)at a restaurant in
ReplyDeleteAtlanta, where your Uncle Julio lives.
It was in a hamburger and after you add tomato and
mustard and the rest, it all tastes the same, so I
am really looking forward to flavor the real meat.
I am glad my sophisticated grand-daughter is developing such gastronomic tastes.--Grandpa
Thank you and I glad you like it.Maria
ReplyDeleteGlad I can read your blog and find out what my precious grandaughter is doing - grandma
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete